Our first home for eight incredible residents has opened! Our first four residents moved in on February 27, 2021 and were soon joined by a 5th resident. They loved their new home, but we are temporarily on “pause” as you’ll read below.
The Lodge is located on a cul-de-sac with only ten other homes and is within walking distance to the town center with it’s library, village green, coffee shop, restaurants, ice cream store and even a lake and beautiful trails! The video showcasing the Lodge further explains why it is perfect for our population group!
To see why we’re in a period of renovations and temporarily without residents, check the updates or review former newsletters. And, don’t forget to sign up on our email list to receive our newsletters!
Fall/Winter 2022 Fundraising Campaign
- Install required fire sprinkler system throughout our log lodge – a good idea!
- Renovate two sad bathrooms into required ADA compliant bathrooms.
- Upgraded fire alarm system – DONATED!
- A new furnace and improved laundry room
- Cover some operating costs.
- And, if we’re blessed above and beyond our goal, we’d love to replace the single pane 90 year old windows with energy efficient windows!
Go to our DONATE page to see the thermometer rise!
Our goal is to reopen the lodge to residents as soon as possible. Most of these renovations need to be completed before we can do that. Thank you for considering partnering with us in meeting this challenge!